We can’t wait to open our doors to the beautiful Brides of Durham Region! We are going into the location where Val’s Bridal currently is. New owner and new stock!
We get possession of the store November 1st, and will be doing renovations for 2 weeks. Here is sneak peek at what we are adding.
- Man Cave- We will be carrying Collin’s Formal Wear for Tuxedo rentals, and we want the men to feel comfortable when they come to our shop
- Open Concept- It will be easier to shop our gorgeous dresses, and will make you feel comfortable being in our store
- Extra change room- Currently there are 11 change rooms, 3 of which are more suited for a Bride, we are adding an extra Bride change room
- Platinum room- This won’t be ready until January 2015, but you can start booking your appointments now. For a fee, you will receive one-on-one assistance with finding the perfect dress, invite all the important people in your life that you would like to share the dress shopping experience with, enjoy sparkling cider and some finger foods. We will treat you like Royalty and help you find the dress that makes you feel like a Princess
- Paperless invoicing- Yes we are entering the world of high technology. Having a modern sales system that is specifically tailored to the Bridal industry
We will be opening our doors November.12th, and having a GRAND opening in the new year!
Hope to see all those beautiful Durham Region Brides-to-Be out there as well as the rest of there Bridal Party.
Prom and Graduation girls we didn’t forget about you either! We will have over 75 dresses to offer you this season! The first 30 girls who order/purchase a dress will also receive a FREE pair of stud earrings, valued at $25.
With our fabulous new system we can also keep track of dresses and accessories sold to girls and which High School they go to. This way you won’t have to worry about another girl from your school coming to our store and buying the same items as you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org